Yoseob: it’s okayh.. we also get scared when we first debut.. but now we get used to it..
Junghyun: nehh~ you should try to be an idol…
Jaeyoon: ouhh.. gwaenchana… I don’t really want to..
All of them just smile..
-next day-
Doojoon: jaeyoon-ahh~ oppa has work to do..
Jaeyoon: nehh~ oppa..
Doojoon: don’t go out, arachi???
Jaeyoon: nehh~ arasso.. if I want to go out.. I ask you first.. :)
Doojoon: that’s my little yoon.. *touch jaeyoon head*
Jaeyoon was so bored at home she hurry call kikwang..
Jaeyoon: oppa…
Kikwang: nehh~
Jaeyoon: I’m bored.. do you have time for me???
Kikwang: I always have time for you..
Jaeyoon: arasso.. I want to meet you at the usual place..
Kikwang: nehh.. gidaligo..
Jaeyoon: arasso..
Jaeyoon end her call and hurry change her close..
-at the garden-
Jaeyoon walk and saw kikwang at the bench they use to sit.. jaeyoon run happily.. and hug kikwang from back..
Jaeyoon: oppa.. pogoshipta..
Kikwang: HAHA.. nehh~ oppa miss you too..
Jaeyoon: oppa..
Kikwang: nehh~
Jaeyoon: I want to ask you???
Kikwang: ara~ what is it???
Jaeyoon: don’t you have any yeoja chingu..
Kikwang: ahh.. LOL.. I don’t have one.. and never feel to have one..
Jaeyoon: jinjjayo!!! *shock face*
Kikwang: nehh~ wae??
Jaeyoon: aniya.. it’s just weird..
Kikwang just laugh.. jaeyoon was so weird that kikwang had no girlfriend.. jaeyoon thinks kikwang is a perfect boyfriend for any girl..
Kikwang whisper with his heart..
Kikwang: should I tell her??
Heart: you should tell her the truth..
Kikwang: but she so happy with doojoon.. I couldn’t barely say I love her..
Heart: just do what you think you should do???
Kikwang: but I don’t know what to do.. eotteokke..
Kikwang: jaeyoon-ahh~
Jaeyoon: nehh~
Kikwang: oppa want to tell you something?
Jaeyoon: what is it???
Kikwang: erww.. lee jaeyoon.. saranghae <3
Jaeyoon was shock and can’t even say anything..
Jaeyoon: what do you mean by that??
Kikwang: saranghae.. cheongmal saranghae.. I have feelings at you.. mianhe.. I don’t know why.. I just keep thinking about you..
Jaeyoon: oppa.. mianheyo.. jinjja mianhe.. I can’t accept your love.. and I don’t have feelings trough you.. I just love you as a friend and brother.. mianhe..
Kikwang: nehh~ arasso.. oppa understand you… *sad face*
Jaeyoon felt so guilty for kikwang.. she don’t know what to say to kikwang.. because she afraid of hurting kikwang heart.. that’s enough to hurt his heart when jaeyoon don’t accept his love..
Jaeyoon: oppa.. mianhe.. I really love doojoon so much.. so I can’t just leave him like that..
Kikwang: arra.. I know you would said that.. I understand… don’t worry..
Jaeyoon: jinjja.. gwaenchanh-ayo???
Kikwang: nehh~ nan gwaenchanh-a..
Jaeyoon: kumao oppa.. jinjja kumao for understand me.. *smile*
Kikwang: nehh~
Jaeyoon: oppa.. I should go home.. I forgot to tell doojoon that I’m out.. he would be angry if he know I’m out without his permission..
Kikwang: nehh~
Jaeyoon: annyeong, oppa.. please don’t be sad.. I’ll always by your side..
Kikwang: nehh~ arasso.. annyeong.. take care..
Jaeyoon: nehh~
When jaeyoon had left.. kikwang was so sad that jaeyoon don’t accept his love.. kikwang felt regret for telling that to jaeyoon.. but at the same time he felt so relief because he had tell the truth to jaeyoon..
Jaeyoon: does he really love me.. or he just joking.. aniya.. he wouldn’t be joking.. his face was so serious..
-at home-
Jaeyoon was so satisfied that doojoon doesn’t arrive home yet.. she hurry take her jacket off and turn on the tv..
-a few minutes later-
Doojoon: jaeyoon-ahh~ oppa.. home???
Jaeyoon: nehh~
Doojoon: what are you doing??
Jaeyoon: nothing.. I’m bored.. next time take me with you.. I can’t sit at home alone.. I’m scared..
Doojoon: nehh~ I will take you next time.. scared??? Scared of what..
Jaeyoon: aniya.. scared of alone.. HAHA..
Doojoon: LOL.. little yoon oppa want to take a bath.. ara..
Jaeyoon: nehh~ I’ll be right here..
While doojoon take a bath.. jaeyoon suddenly thinks about kikwang..
Jaeyoon: why I keep thinking about him.. yahh.. jaeyoon-ahh~ forget about that..
*she whisper in her heart*
Then, someone suddenly hug jaeyoon from back and give jaeyoon a kiss at the cheek..
Jaeyoon: yahh~ oppa
Doojoon: HAHA..
Doojoon: tomorrow oppa have a variety show.. want to come with me..
Jaeyoon: nehh~ I can’t do anything in this house.. hehe..
Doojoon: arasso..
Jaeyoon: did AJ oppa come with you??
Doojoon: nehh~ B2ST have variety show tomorrow.. wae???
Jayeoon: heee~ I want to see AJ oppa.. :D
Doojoon: yahh~ jaeyoon-ahh~ you better watch out.. if I find you like him.. I will take your phone.. ara??
Jaeyoon: wae?? Are you jealous???
Doojoon: andwae!! Why would I be jealous.. *doojoon cheeks blushing redly*
Jaeyoon just laugh..
-the next day-
Doojoon: jaeyoon-ahh~ palle wake up.. we will be late to the variety show..
Jaeyoon: awhh.. nehh~ I’ll go take a bath.. *stood up lazy*
Jaeyoon had done bath.. she wears her clothes and go to doojoon..
Jaeyoon: oppa.. I’m ready..
Doojoon: nehh~ gaja palle..
While in the car jaeyoon listen to B2ST song “yet” with her headphone.. she was addicted to the song.. doojoon smile look at jaeyoon..
-at the studio-
PD: doojoon-ahh~ palle get ready.. the show about to start..
Doojoon: nehh~
Jaeyoon: oppa??
Doojoon: jaeyoon-ahh~ oppa has to hurry.. you sit there.. you can see me in the variety show.. Jaeyoon: nehh~
Doojoon kiss jaeyoon cheek and hurry get ready for the variety show.. jaeyoon go to the audience sit.. when she sit she look at her left and she saw kikwang..
Jaeyoon: kikwang oppa..
Kikwang: ehh… jaeyoon-ahh~
Jaeyoon: nehh~ annyeong..
Kikwang: annyeong.. what are you doing here??
Jaeyoon: aww.. aniya.. doojoon take me here.. so I just follow him..
Kikwang: ouhh.. I’m here because to see this variety show..
Jaeyoon: aww~ do you like this show..
Kikwang: nehh~ I am..
Jaeyoon nodded her head.. kikwang just smile.. The variety show had start.. it was so funny jaeyoon and kikwang laugh loudly… then, the MC said that they have a new game..
MC: in this game you have to pair up.. you and your partner will share a biscuit and eat it together.. you have to eat it until it short.. if you have the shortest biscuit you guys will win… you have to take risk for kissing your partner.. HAHA..
MC: yahh~ doojoon-ahh~
Doojoon: nehh~
MC: do you want to try this game first..
Doojoon: HUH.. andwae.. I don’t want to..
MC: wae???
Doojoon: my girlfriend here..
MC: what??? Which one is your girlfriend..
Doojoon point his finger to jaeyoon..
MC: can you bring your girlfriend here..
Doojoon: nehh~
Doojoon walks to jaeyoon and grab her hand..
MC: are you his girlfriend??
Jaeyoon: nehh~ *sweet smile*
MC: wahh~ jinjjayo?
Jaeyoon: nehh~ *little laugh*
When kikwang hear what jaeyoon say.. he was so sad.. and hurry leave the studio.. suddenly, kikwang tears fall down.. he don’t know why he cry like that..
When jaeyoon look at the audience.. she saw kikwang had left.. she was wondering where is kikwang..
Jaeyoon: oppa.. I want to go out for a while..
Doojoon: aww.. nehh~ ara.. take care..
Doojoon kiss jaeyoon at the forehead..
MC: so sweet.. *smile with laugh*
All the audience laugh..
Jaeyoon hurrily go out the studio and running like a miserable girl.. she was worry and felt guilty at the same time..
Jaeyoon: oppa.. eodisseo *whisper in her heart*
She runs to a playground near the studio.. and she saw a man is sitting on the slide.. she run to that man..
Jaeyoon: oppa??
Kikwang: nehh~ *tears drop at his cheeks*
Jaeyoon: are you crying?? Gwaenchana??
Kikwang: andwae.. *whip his tears*.. I don’t cry.. nan gwaenchana-yo.. why would I cry.. Jaeyoon: kojimal!!!
Kikwang: aniya.. why would I lie to you..
Jaeyoon look at kikwang face.. kikwang face was so sad.. jaeyoon whip kikwang tears softly.. suddenly, kikwang hold jaeyoon hand..
Kikwang: jaeyoon-ahh~
Jaeyoon: oppa..
Kikwang: I really do love you.. it hurts me when I saw you with doojoon.. I know you his girlfriend, but..
Doojoon: jaeyoon-ahh~.. palle.. the show has end.. palle.. I want to go home.. *scream from the studio door*
Jaeyoon: nehh~ wait a little minute..
Doojoon: oppa wait in the car.. palle..
Jaeyoon: oppa.. mianhe.. jinjja mianhe..
Kikwang just look at jaeyoon and smile with a sad face.. jaeyoon hug kikwang and say *saranghae* to kikwang.. Jaeyoon go to the car hurrily.. she did not want to wait long..
-in the car-
Jaeyoon: oppa, why don’t you play the game..
Doojoon: because you will be jealous.. *laugh*
Jaeyoon: aniya.. I won’t be jealous..
Doojoon: jinjja… then next time I will play that game..
Jaeyoon: aaahh.. wae.. don’t play that game.. I don’t like it.. *slow down voice*
Doojoon: I told you, you were jealous..
Jaeyoon just make her jealous and red blushing face.. doojoon pinch jaeyoon cheeks..
Jaeyoon: yahh~ it hurt’s
Doojoon laugh and smile..
-TO BE CONTINUED-
No comments:
Post a Comment